International Student Services (ISS) is committed to the safety and well-being of students, staff, and our greater campus community. Our physical office in the Red Gym is closed until further notice so that we can all be Safer at Home .
ISS staff is still here to serve you – virtually !
- Search our new homepage at iss.wisc.edu for quick links to common questions, including COVID-19 updates
- Submit your F-1/J-1 immigration document updates through Terra Dotta – your student immigration portal
- ISS will mail your updated I-20/DS-2019 document by US mail or express shipping, and upload a signed copy of your document to your Terra Dotta portal
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed question, full legal name, and student ID number
- Make an advising appointment through Terra Dotta for a 20-minute phone consultation
- Submit your travel signature request as a Reprint Request in Terra Dotta. Do not mail your original document to ISS.
Thank you for your patience as we transition our services to this new format. We are working hard to continue to provide you with timely services and opportunities to engage with us virtually!
Interim Assistant Dean/Director