ISS check-in requires you to complete the following tasks:
- Step 1: Scan and upload your immigration documents to your Terra Dotta portal
Terra Dotta: Your Student Immigration Portal
As an F-1/J-1 student at UW-Madison, Terra Dotta is your student immigration portal where you can submit I-20/DS-2019 record updates and requests.To access Terra Dotta, please review the steps below:
To complete steps 1 and 2 of the required immigration check in Terra Dotta:
- Log in to MyUW using your NetID and password.
- Search for “Terra Dotta”. Add Terra Dotta to home.
- Open Terra Dotta. If you are prompted to log in to Terra Dotta, use your NetID and password.
- If you cannot access Terra Dotta with your NetID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
- Log in to your Terra Dotta portal using your NetID and password
- Click on “Search Forms by Category”
- Click on “Incoming Students”
- Navigate to “International Student Services” and select “Immigration Check”.
- Select the term that matches your I-20 or DS-2019 program start date. For example, 04 September 2019 is Fall, 2019.
- Complete all action items in the Instructions.
- Step 2: Update your personal information in your MyUW account
- Mailing address (local address in US)
- Home Address (address in home country)
- US Phone Number (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact