ISS has changed some policies and procedures to improve processing times.
- Financial Requirements for F-1 Program Extensions and Adding F-2 Dependents
- Effective May 11, 2020, ISS will not require financial documentation for F-1 students requesting program extensions.
- Students who have submitted a program extension with incorrect funding prior to May 11 may resubmit their initial application and an ISS advisor will process it.
- Students adding F-2 dependents must submit funding information for the additional amount for dependent expenses.
- Copies of your I-20s processed by ISS are being uploaded to your Terra Dotta portals.
- You may access those copies to use for applying for your OPT or STEM Extensions with USCIS or for I-9 Verification with your CPT employers.
International Student Services