You are invited to attend a Town Hall on immigration events and current U.S. events on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 9 AM on WebEx.
In this town hall, International Student Services and International Faculty and Staff Services will address how recent events and the global pandemic is affecting students’ and scholars’ Wisconsin Experience. We will also give an overview of recent federal immigration updates and share how our offices are working to support you through these changes.
There will be time for question and answers following the brief presentation.
We will also be hosting a follow-up processing space led by UW-Madison campus partners. Details for that event will be coming soon.
You may join the Town Hall in the following ways:
- Web Browser
- Join by Phone: +1-415-655-0001
- Join from a video system or application: Dial firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business: Dial email@example.com
- Meeting Number (access code): 120 648 9998
- Meeting Password: JeuJm9t5sj9 (53856985 from phones)
International Student Services & International Faculty & Staff Services