Currently Affiliated Registered Student Organizations
Chinese Language and Culture Club ⇒
Chinese Students and Scholars Association at UW-Madison ⇒
Chinese Undergraduate Student Association (UW-Madison) ⇒
Indian Graduate Students’ Association, The – UW-Madison ⇒
Nepali Student Association- UW ⇒
Polish Student Association ⇒
Saying Theater ⇒
Taiwanese Undergraduate Student Organization ⇒
Wisconsin International Students Association ⇒
Wisconsin Model United Nations ⇒
Check back often for updates!
How to become affiliated with International Student Services
Student Organizations that wish to affiliate with ISS must first be a confirmed Registered Student Organization through Center for Leadership & Involvement (CfLI). To learn how to register your organization with CfLI please see this website.
Through the application in WIN (Wisconsin Involvement Network) student organizations must be prepared to respond to the following questions to be considered for ISS affiliation:
- How does your organization serve and include international students?
- Why is your organization interested in affiliating with International Student Services?
- Please describe your organization’s work in creating a more inclusive campus and providing cross-cultural learning opportunities for fellow students on campus.
For additional questions about affiliation through ISS please contact Kathleen Finnegan at (608) 262-9716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Affiliation
- Global Badger Experience (GBE) Grant
- Opportunity to get more funding per event through GBE Grant
- Shorter GBE Grant application for affiliated organizations
- Use of ISS barcode scanners for attendance at events
- Prioritized event promotion through ISS
- Opportunities to collaborate with ISS on events
- Printing at ISS
How to Maintain Affiliation
- Host a table at ISWIF (Fall- required, Spring-encouraged)
- Send 1 or 2 representatives to monthly ISS Affiliated Organization Meetings
- Help promote ISS co-curricular programs and events
- Provide feedback and suggestions to ISS to improve the international student experience at UW-Madison
- Adhere to your organization’s constitution
- Represent your student organization and ISS in a positive, professional manner