Everyone counts, the 2020 Census needs you!
The U.S. Census counts the number of people who reside in the United States. This includes you as an international student. Expect to see the census come to your address through the mail this month and into early April. By filling out the form and sending it back you are providing helpful information that will allow the city of Madison and the state of Wisconsin to show the diversity of people who live in the area. For more information about the census, please visit the article below.
- Everyone, including international students, should fill out the Census form
- Students should be counted at their Madison-area housing (not where they spend breaks)
- Responding is easy, important, and safe
- Can respond online, over the phone, or by mail
- Responses influence community funding and congressional representation
- Responses are kept confidential by law
For more information, visit 2020census.gov