International Student Services offers you the opportunity to receive your documents through UEMS, an express mail service. This service will allow you to receive the documents through DHL, FedEx, or UPS. Requesting your documents through express mail is at your expense, and you can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only), PayPal, or cash wire. You will be charged upon requesting the service. To request express mailing of your documents, go to the University Express Mail Services website and follow the directions below.
You must use the University Express Mail Services website – do not go through the DHL, FedEx, or UPS website directly. All communication will go through the service, who will notify us by e-mail that you are requesting your documents to be sent by express mail.
Pay close attention to the information submitted. If there are any errors in the department you choose, the payment information, or if you submit incorrect/incomplete address information, it will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the website for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: The instructions below are solely for the shipment of documents from International Student Services. If you are a newly admitted student and your documents are being prepared by Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions, please choose that office instead.
Receive your documents from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Register and activate your account at University Express Mail Services. Registration and activation of your account is free.
- Click the “Receive” option.
- Type “Wisconsin” in the search box, or select it on the map.
- Select “University of Wisconsin-Madison” and then “Continue.”
- Select International Student Services as the department and then “Continue.”
IF YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG DEPARTMENT, IT WILL NOT WORK
- Complete the shipping form, use your UW-Madison student ID number (90x-xx-xxxx), and select “Continue.” This number can be found on your WiscCard or in MyUW.
Note: PO Box addresses are generally not preferred by express carriers. If entering a PO Box address, be sure you provide the complete physical address where the PO Box is located in order to avoid delays or misdeliveries.
- On the shipment creation page, check your preferred carrier and click “Continue.”
- On the next page, enter the payment information.
- Select “Confirm Payment” to advance to the shipment summary page.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail. You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided.
- Receive your documents in 3-5 business days from the date of mailing.