ISS is currently implementing a new online immigration compliance and record management system called Terra Dotta. We plan to launch Terra Dotta summer/fall 2019. Student records from International Student & Scholar Management (ISSM) will be converted to Terra Dotta. New student data will flow from SIS to Terra Dotta to create a student portal.
Terra Dotta will:
- Collect information required for initial attendance and transfer F-1 I-20 and J-1 DS-2019 requests, integrating with SIS
- Enhance the international student experience
- Send automated reminders and alerts to students
Terra Dotta will not:
- Replace the ISS website- we will still update important information at iss.wisc.edu
- Integrate with Advisor Notes System/Advising Gateway. ISS staff will still access and use Advising Gateway on a case-by-case basis.
- Integrate with Salesforce