ISS works to enhance the international student experience by creating engaging programs and communicating effectively about immigration issues and studying in the United States. We are committed to help promote events and share stories of international students as we believe this contributes to international student engagement.
We have established the following guidelines for sharing your events or stories.
For Event Promotion:
- Images for the digital screen must be formatted as landscape.
- Promotion materials must be written in an accessible format for international students and should be edited for spelling errors.
- If requesting us to print flyers, we will print a maximum of 2.
For Story Promotion:
- The subject or “hero” of the story must be open to sharing. (You can request us to share success stories of a friend.)
- Provide a photo or image to go with the story.
Submit your request to ISS by completing this form.