Join International Student Services (ISS) and representatives from around campus on June 30 at 7:00 p.m. (CST).
Watch on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/xeSZFJSwb2A
We will address F/J international student enrollment concerns submitted via the Fall 2021 Enrollment Plan responses, including:
- Planning for your academic success this fall semester
- Student visa acquisition guidance
- International travel to the U.S.
- COVID-19 health and safety
- Sam McCabe, director, International Student Services
- Diana Maki, director for academic affairs, Office of Undergraduate Advising
- Carol Griggs, director of operations, University Health Services
- Meleah Cue, admissions and academic services coordinator, Graduate School
Following the event:
The event will be recorded. Following the livestream, watch the event on both YouTube and Kaltura. Resources discussed in this event and more can be found below.
Complete or update your Fall 2021 Enrollment Plan!
Already submitted your plan and need to update your response?
- Log in to your Terra Dotta portal – Navigate to your Home Page – Click your Fall 2021 Enrollment Plan.
You haven’t submitted your Plan yet? Do it today!
- Log in to your Terra Dotta portal – Click your Fall 2021 Enrollment Plan
- Your responses are for UW-Madison planning purposes only and will not change your admission or immigration status.
Campus Health and Safety Resources
University COVID Response: https://covidresponse.wisc.edu/
Contact UHS: firstname.lastname@example.org
University COVID Response—what to expect this fall: https://covidresponse.wisc.edu/what-to-expect-this-fall/#faqs
International Student Services COVID 19-updates: https://iss.wisc.edu/students/current-students/health/covid-19-updates/
Guides on COVID entrance testing
International students off-campus guide
International students residence hall guide
I am fully vaccinated and will be living off campus. What should I do once I arrive in Madison after arriving from a location outside of the United States?
I am not fully vaccinated and will be living off campus. What should I do once I arrive in Madison from a location outside the United States?
I was vaccinated outside the U.S. Does this mean I am fully vaccinated after 14 days?
I’m an international student that will be coming to UW-Madison. Should I get vaccinated here or wait until I’m on campus?