Stop working on the end date of your CPT authorization on page 2 of your CPT I-20.
You do not need a new I-20 at the end of CPT. The I-20 is still valid until the program end date on page 1, as long as you continue to maintain your full-time enrollment.
After your CPT authorization, you must:
- Report change in U.S. residential address in MyUW within 10 days.
- Report change in permanent foreign address in MyUW within 10 days.
- Complete your CPT course.
- If you are unable to complete your CPT course, or you are unable to complete your CPT experience, contact ISS and your academic/career advisor immediately.
- Keep proof of your CPT experience for your permanent records.
You are required to file taxes on any taxable income earned.