Submit your completed applications to the ISS front desk or as a single PDF to the ISS Application Drop Box.

If the application is an online form, simply complete it. Check your Wiscmail (and your spam folder) for a confirmation that you submitted.

Application Processing

ISS processes applications on a first-come, first serve basis. Please allow 10 business days for completed applications. During busy times such as the end of the semester, processing may take up to 15 business days. Plan in advance.

ISS will email you when we have reviewed your application and/or when your document is ready to be picked up.